It’s amazing how certain combinations of blends can create an enjoyable tea when the blends used individually were really quite unappealing.

This blend mixes three blends I didn’t like in a 1:1:1 ratio, and somehow that created a really lovely fruity, light Bergamot drink. After sending some of this as an extra to VariaTEA I decided that I definitely needed to try this cold brewed, so that’s exactly what I did!

I think my small pitcher worth of this cold brewed for around 15 hours – possibly a little less. The smell is definitely Bergamot, almost entirely straight Bergamot; but the taste is a nice balance of Bergamot and sweet fruits like red berries and fresh citrus like lemon. Quite refreshing!

VariaTEA, I think the sample I sent you of this was pretty large so I definitely recommend trying this hot and cold!

VariaTEA

I just got your package. I got so excited but was so hungry and so in need of tea that I put the kettle on, reached in and made the first black tea I pulled out, Boatsman. I will be exploring it now though and logging all your tasty gifts :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada