Another “In and Out” Sipdown (209)!

Mmm, Genmaicha! There’s so much of it in my house right now that I absolutely had to take advantage of the one cup sample size of this from VariaTEA and drink it all up tonight! Yummy!

My parameters were the whole sample, in 8 oz. of 80 degree celsius water steeped for a little shy of three minutes.

I’m a little disappointed because I don’t get chocolate out of this at all! Not in the dry or steeped smell, and not in taste either. What a shame! That said, it’s still a really nice Genmaicha and it’s hitting the spot so well right now!

I debated adding some Nesquick Chocolate Milk Syrup into the mug just to give it that chocolate touch I was looking for, but decided against it – plain Genmaicha is doing nicely for now.

I’m really loving this as a plain Genmaicha, but I’m gonna rate it sort of low despite that because it’s not supposed to be a plain Genmaicha (definitely not living up the the description).

VariaTEA

Did I send you Nina’s Japon?? You should try that. So tasty…

VariaTEA

I didn’t get chocolate either. My impressions of this were spot on to yours.

Roswell Strange

Yes you did :)

VariaTEA

I have this huge fear that I have hyped the tea WAY too much but I just love it so much.

Cavocorax

I remember liking this one, and the reblend falling flat…:(

Comments

VariaTEA

Did I send you Nina’s Japon?? You should try that. So tasty…

VariaTEA

I didn’t get chocolate either. My impressions of this were spot on to yours.

Roswell Strange

Yes you did :)

Cavocorax

I remember liking this one, and the reblend falling flat…:(

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada