I had a really hard time getting this to show up in the search bar tonight, for some reason. How odd…

I received a few cups worth of this from VariaTEA today – and although I have a 50g tin of it already, I’m definitely not upset with getting more. I really like this blend! In fact, since I haven’t used anything from my own tin yet I’m gonna use up what I got from VariaTEA first just to postpone cracking that one open: you know, maximize the freshness and all.

After the pretty big let down of Vanilla Comoro (I’m gonna call it silky water tea), this is MUCH better. Tonight, it’s less strawberry gummy candy and more actual strawberries with that very light touch of tartness combined with some super potent sweetness that makes you juuussstt slightly pucker up. Very yummy indeed!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada