Sipdown (207)!

One of the side effects from the pain meds. I’m on for my mouth is sleepiness/drowsiness – and I think I’m probably experiencing that right now because I slept a sound, uninterrupted 12 hours last night and now keep drifting in and out of sleep for weird 10 minute periods of time.

I think this is one time I can say “Thank God I don’t have a job” because can you imagine that at work? Probably not the best thing ever…

Anyway, I had a hell of a hard time getting this to come up in the search bar today…

Stubborn tea is stubborn, I guess.

Taste wise, this was a pleasant taste surprise with an unpleasant textual experience. Despite there being only one white chocolate drop in the leaf I used (as opposed to the three in the last cup I made), I actually got a very rich 50/50 rooibos and white chocolate taste! It was great! The downside was that the mouthfeel of this was incredibly waxy and gross…

Anyway, thanks for the same VariaTEA – it was an experience, that’s for sure.

EDIT: Just noticing now that this is supposed to have mint in it? That’s the last thing I would have guessed as an ingredient…

VariaTEA

That is weird. At least it is gone now.

Comments

VariaTEA

That is weird. At least it is gone now.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada