Finished off the last of my cold brew of this with breakfast, and forgot to log it. It was nice enough, and refreshing though I think I may need to crank down the settings in my Fridge because it was more like having a Bergamot Slushie – my fridge is apparently that cold…

Now I’ve got some White Angel cold brewing for tomorrow!

VariaTEA

Is this best cold or hot brewed? I have no clue how to make this because it has so many different types of tea with varying instructions :P

Roswell Strange

I like it both ways… But I think I left hot brewing instructions on the tea’s actual page? Like – use white tea temp. water but a longer steep time like one would do with a fruit blend?

VariaTEA

I will check that out. Thank you.

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

I will check that out. Thank you.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada