“For those times when you want a caffeinated Rooibos blend”

I’ve been craving this for a while, though I’ve put off making it because usually I want rooibos at night time – and this one actually has caffeine in it from the coffee beans (mind you, not a ton).

Today has been a sleepy day though which made me think of rooibos, though since it’s not late in the day I thought caffeinated rooibos would be excellent! Mmmm, I was right!

Very rich, and full taste with only a hint of woody rooibos. Mostly, this was thick, creamy dark chocolate with espresso/mocha goodness! I’m not really a coffee drinker at all and never have been – but occasionally I do crave the chocolate/coffee combo flavour, so this is the perfect thing to satisfy that. I let it get cold, but it was even better that way!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada