Asiufdvbpiubggg!

My teeth are being stupidly sensitive to heat right now (first major discomfort in several days, though!) which is really frustrating since I want to drink this now while it’s hot so it doesn’t get astringent on me. Had I known my teeth were going to be total butts I would have made something I could enjoy cold…

Parameters: 1 1/2 tsp. of leaf, 8 oz. just under boiling water steeped for a precise three minutes.

Today’s cup is really good actually, despite the difficulty actually drinking it. I actually get a bit of cheesecake-y “tang” and some very mild chocolate notes. Not too shabby – maybe best cup yet? However, the aftertaste is a little weird. Not sure if I can describe it, though.

Still not a favourite, and not disappointed that this is going to be going through some revisions. I wouldn’t buy this blend, as is, again.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada