Afternoon tea, because I wanted Lime and Lime Gelato sounded like a really unappealing option (really didn’t like it last time). This was good! Very creamy. Half was drank hot, half cold and it was good both ways.

I’ve been playing Pokemon all day. Just finished training my Mega Kangaskhan and my Forretress – just have to do some Heartscale hunting so I can Move Tutor Stealth Rock onto it! Now begins the lengthy process of EV training my Smeargle, and catching my legendary bird (Moltres!) – then EV training her. Putting a competitive team together takes a while…

At least I have tea in the meantime!

Courtney

Pokemon! I haven’t played in years.

Roswell Strange

I adore Pokemon! I actually started a discussion topic on Pokemon today :) You should get back into it! What’s the last game you played?

Courtney

Uhh haha, on a gameboy I would say at least 10 years ago, gah probably more. How do you play it now? On the computer?

Roswell Strange

Nintendo 2DS/3DS. The most recent games are ‘X’ and ‘Y’, and definitely far more updated/different than 10 years ago. Come to think of it, 10 years ago is probably pretty close to when I first started playing…

TheTeaFairy

Haha! I named my cat Pokemon, cause when she was little, she was bouncing from wall to wall like one!

Fjellrev

Hell yeah, Pokemon on.

Courtney

Okay, okay. I’m not too far behind. I’ve played all the ones up to and including Crystal.

…yeah nevermind. I just Googled it, and I’m pretty far behind haha. And now I feel old.

Comments

Courtney

Pokemon! I haven’t played in years.

TheTeaFairy

Fjellrev

Hell yeah, Pokemon on.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada