Afternoon tea, because I wanted Lime and Lime Gelato sounded like a really unappealing option (really didn’t like it last time). This was good! Very creamy. Half was drank hot, half cold and it was good both ways.

I’ve been playing Pokemon all day. Just finished training my Mega Kangaskhan and my Forretress – just have to do some Heartscale hunting so I can Move Tutor Stealth Rock onto it! Now begins the lengthy process of EV training my Smeargle, and catching my legendary bird (Moltres!) – then EV training her. Putting a competitive team together takes a while…

At least I have tea in the meantime!

Courtney

Pokemon! I haven’t played in years.

Roswell Strange

I adore Pokemon! I actually started a discussion topic on Pokemon today :) You should get back into it! What’s the last game you played?

Courtney

Uhh haha, on a gameboy I would say at least 10 years ago, gah probably more. How do you play it now? On the computer?

Roswell Strange

Nintendo 2DS/3DS. The most recent games are ‘X’ and ‘Y’, and definitely far more updated/different than 10 years ago. Come to think of it, 10 years ago is probably pretty close to when I first started playing…

TheTeaFairy

Haha! I named my cat Pokemon, cause when she was little, she was bouncing from wall to wall like one!

Fjellrev

Hell yeah, Pokemon on.

Courtney

Okay, okay. I’m not too far behind. I’ve played all the ones up to and including Crystal.

…yeah nevermind. I just Googled it, and I’m pretty far behind haha. And now I feel old.

Comments

Courtney

Pokemon! I haven’t played in years.

TheTeaFairy

Fjellrev

Hell yeah, Pokemon on.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada