drank Raspberry by Tea Desire

So, VariaTEA’s tasting note on Apple Strudel Pistachio really put me in the mood for pastry, except I’ve had lots of rooibos today so I wanted something with a different tea base (otherwise I would have just brewed up the same thing) – and this was the first thing I saw which fit that criteria.

Of course, right after that she posted a note for Pineapple Angel Food Cake Shou Mei which I also gave her, and still have some of which I hadn’t tried. That would have fit nicely too, except I’d already started making my cups already.

Anyway, this is still wonderful! My delicious buttery, flakey raspberry pastry tea! I know RiverTea has an equivalent to this too, so when I inevitably put in my next RiverTea order I’m gonna try to remember to get a sample for comparison’s sake.

Also, I spilled half the mug of this over my laptop – but thankfully I reacted quickly and everything seems to be fine and in working order. Thank God.

Fjellrev

You make this sound so damn appealing! I kept brushing past it in the store because I thought the raspberry would be artificial, kind of like how it is in Tender Orchid.

Roswell Strange

It tastes artificial if you over steep/use boiling water, but low steep temp./time and it’s AMAZING.

Fjellrev

Nice! I’ll give it a shot next time I visit a store.

Courtney

RiverTea has been popping up recently a fair bit. I’ll have to check them out.

Roswell Strange

Probably because they just launched. Their teas are delicious though! From the ones I’ve been fortunate enough to try, anyway.

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

Nice! I’ll give it a shot next time I visit a store.

Courtney

RiverTea has been popping up recently a fair bit. I’ll have to check them out.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada