Thank you VariaTEA for providing me with so much of this one! I enjoyed sipping at it late Tuesday night while watching the newest Supernatural episode! It was sweet and yummy with cream cheese icing and everything.

Also what the frick frack was up with that episode! I watched it with Tre and we were just both in emotional turmoil over all the Garth stuff (he was too cute when he was angry/all wolfy) and then the fucking ending! AUIegdpISFCNBPdisgv! Plus of course Norse Mythology, which I love!

While I was out yesterday afternoon I may have went birthday card shopping and picked VariaTEA up a birthday card. Nothing expensive because I’m broke as balls, but still…

Haha I might be planning a surprise birthday package…shhhh

Also the end of the episode broke my heart a little

Yvonne

Oooh, I’ve seen this one in stores before. Thinking of picking it up!

Roswell Strange

God, I was SO bored without my computer, and then I think Tre noticed how mopey I was and offered to let me watch the new episode with him. It took me all day yesterday to remember I have Netflix on my 3DS, so I started watching Archer.

VariaTEA

Haha Archer. I watched some of that but then ended up rewatching supernatural instead :P. Yay for Tre letting you watch together!

Cavocorax

Have you guys seen Bob’s Burgers? Bob is voiced by Archer which is freaking hilarious. Also S3 of Archer was pretty great.

VariaTEA

I have an insane obsession with burgers. I have said this about many things I realize but burgers is definitely number one. My friends have even called me Burger More and typically give me Burger themed gifts. In fact when my friends talk about their favourite foods they call it “their burger” so I can grasp how much they like it. With all that said, I have never actually seen Bob’s Burgers which is a bit of a shame I think.

VariaTEA

Also while on the topic of burgers, if you have not already, you need to go to Burger’s Priest!!

Roswell Strange

I’ve seen a few episodes – totally didn’t make the voice actor connection, though. Now when I watch tonight after Tre’s claimed his laptop back I imagine that’s all I’ll be thinking about :C

Cavocorax

Burger’s Priest? Where the heck is that?
We found a good burger place on Yonge – Golden Star? Pretty good!

And watch it! If you like Archer. you might like it. The kids in that show are what make it so hilarious.

And sorry Roswell – that can be a little… disconcerting.

VariaTEA

There is a few downtown but I go to one up Yonge past York Mills. It is more expensive than Golden Star but so amazingly delicious. Plus they have a secret menu on their website with special burgers that are not listed in store and they act like they don’t know what you are talking about if you don’t name what you want. It is quite fun. I like the Priest burger or the Pope burger which is their regular burger and vegetarian option. So good!

hmmmmm burgers…

Comments

VariaTEA

Haha I might be planning a surprise birthday package…shhhh

Also the end of the episode broke my heart a little

Yvonne

Oooh, I’ve seen this one in stores before. Thinking of picking it up!

Cavocorax

Burger’s Priest? Where the heck is that?
We found a good burger place on Yonge – Golden Star? Pretty good!

And sorry Roswell – that can be a little… disconcerting.

hmmmmm burgers…

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada