drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Maybe it’s a little sad or needy of me, but I was wondering why no one had liked or commented on my tasting note of Jessie’s Day from earlier today – sure it wasn’t witty or anything, but not one like? So I went through my tasting notes and low and behold – Steepster ate it! Makes sense…

Anyway, I woke up last night/this morning (like 4 AM) with this ridiculous craving for lavender so I made a large mug of this, gulped it down and promptly went back to sleep. I must have been really out of it because when I got up today and went to the kitchen there was rooibos all over the counter! Like, enough for a mug or two (thankfully I have tons of this since I received it as a Christmas gift from two people). I think I must have missed the tea ball a couple times…

VariaTEA

haha I was so sad reading the first paragraph and was like “how did I miss this?!?!”

keychange

Haha, we definitely weren’t boycauting you! aww

Comments

VariaTEA

keychange

Haha, we definitely weren’t boycauting you! aww

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada