drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

So, when I had this cold brewed I didn’t like it at all – and I blamed that on my general fickleness when it comes to mango/chamomile which are both key ingredients in this tisane. For that reason I left it unrated. However, I still have some of this left to play around with so today I decided that I’d try it hot instead of cold brewed (and possibly as a slushie, down the road).

Parameters: 1 1/2 tsp. of leaf in 10 oz. of boiling water, steeped for seven minutes.

Steeped up, it actually does smell ok: very strong mango smell with minimal chamomile. Taste wise, it’s ok – the chamomile isn’t overwhelming at all and the mango is creamy with some lovely vanilla notes. Surprisingly, this is significantly better hot. I mean, that said, I’m not going to buy anymore of it but I’m very happy I’ve figured out a way to drink it down without choking it down!

Also, I have another interview tomorrow! Although, it’s inconveniently located and a pretty shitty job – but despite that I’m hopeful because it’d be fulltime work. It’s really early in the morning so that means I’m gonna have to go to bed a lot earlier today than I’m accustomed to…

Stephanie

Good luck on your interview!

OMGsrsly

Good luck! It’s good to hear you’re landing interviews, at least. :)

Comments

Stephanie

Good luck on your interview!

OMGsrsly

Good luck! It’s good to hear you’re landing interviews, at least. :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada