I have this thing where, even if I’m thinking about not doing it, I always type “eggnong” the first time I try to write it. Without fail. It’s even gotten to the point where I’ll say “Eggnong” aloud when mentioning it as a little inside joke with myself. Tre’s questioned it a few times…

Anyway, I was planning on Love Tea #7 but my tea twin VariaTEA had just finished a round of love inspired teas so I aborted mission and drastically changed what I was making to white/green teas. That’s why my water was a little too hot for Big Apple. I was a bit more patient for this cup, though – so it’s not bitter. Yay for that!

Definitely a very rich, creamy vanilla ice cream tea – although not really a true eggnog flavour. I like it a lot though, and when I go to resteep Big Apple I’ll probably do a resteep of this one too.

VariaTEA

Haha I am glad you at least enjoyed the teas you aborted your original plans for.

Courtney

Eggnong :P

AnnaEA

ooooo. I have a sample of this, I think I’ll need to pull it out later today.

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

Eggnong :P

AnnaEA

ooooo. I have a sample of this, I think I’ll need to pull it out later today.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada