drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Whoa the new format is super weird. I mean, I’m sure I’ll adjust but it’s just SO MANY changes all at once. Maybe what’s bothering me the most is the weird new font? But lots of differences and such…

Anyway, this steeped up surprisingly weak tonight so I actually added some milk to give it the depth and creaminess it was lacking. I hate when I need to do that to a tea to make it good as opposed to doing it to add to an already good tea. This was (is?) a favourite (like, top 5 teas ever) of mine, so hopefully it’s just a bad cup and not that my tastes have really changed so much?

Flavors: Coconut

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Starfevre

You’re the first note on my board in the new format and I find this very very interesting. I like most of the changes, except the font.

Courtney

Haha the font was what I noticed fist, thinking “okay, okay”. Then I went to search a tea. Oh my the changes.

See, I like the font change :)

Roswell Strange

And, posting this on the right note: I couldn’t figure out how to “add” flavours. Coconut was the only one I wanted that was there. I was also looking for apple and pineapple :/

Roswell Strange

Also, I attempted to mark down: “1.5” tsp. but I guess it rejected that?

Going to have to drink something to check out the new note features

VariaTEA

Haha the font is what got me too.

Isaila

I just logged on and was really surprised by the new format. It’s kinda cool I guess.
This was the first tea I ever had from Davids… I think I was locked out of my house :)

Comments

Starfevre

Courtney

See, I like the font change :)

Roswell Strange

Also, I attempted to mark down: “1.5” tsp. but I guess it rejected that?

Going to have to drink something to check out the new note features

VariaTEA

Haha the font is what got me too.

Isaila

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada