I have some backlog from yesterday to get through…

Had this while watching old episodes of Bones. I added some milk into the leaf because I thought that might drown the weird floral/orchid notes I was strongly getting last time (it tasted strongly like Vanilla Orchid), and it sort of did that. I still don’t get as much banana as I would want to, though. To me, this just doesn’t live up to the hype at all.

Anyway, this finishes off the sample from Janelle, though I still have BrewTEAlly Sweet’s sample (which is untouched) to go…

Flavors: Flowers

VariaTEA

I started watching Bones as well. I got distracted by other shows. I watched an entire season of House of Lies on Friday and now I am watching Firefly. I really should be doing work but slacking is so much more fun :P.

Roswell Strange

I’m kind of rotating, at the moment, between Archer, Bones, and Winx Club… Just depending on the mood I’m in. Winx Club because it’s kinda nostalgic (even if the art style bothers me).

VariaTEA

I am switching between Firefly and House of Lies. I just prefer being able to split my screen and watch shows on one half while having work/steepster/facebook/whatever open on the other half and so Firefly tends to win because House of Lies I need to stream.

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada