I was right, my local store does still have this one! Although, it’s in a silver tin on the far left side of the wall (away from all the other teas), without a label just marked as “CC-M”. I took a guess that that stood for “Cocoa Canela – Mate” and was correct!

It’s nice having this in my cupboard again, and I immediately had to brew myself up a mug of it. Still amazing like that first cup from Isaila! I definitely think this tastes miles better than HI’s Cacao – although the key difference is that this is quite heavily caffeinated. But it’s perfect: sweet, milky chocolate with a dash of cinnamon sugar and little teeny whiffs of earth mate!

If this really, truly is getting discontinued then it’s a crying shame!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Earth, Nutmeg

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
VariaTEA

I 100% agree on preferring this to Cacao. Good thing I have so much of it to enjoy.

OMGsrsly

Mmm, I do like this one. I should find what I have and have some tomorrow.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Mmm, I do like this one. I should find what I have and have some tomorrow.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada