I was right, my local store does still have this one! Although, it’s in a silver tin on the far left side of the wall (away from all the other teas), without a label just marked as “CC-M”. I took a guess that that stood for “Cocoa Canela – Mate” and was correct!

It’s nice having this in my cupboard again, and I immediately had to brew myself up a mug of it. Still amazing like that first cup from Isaila! I definitely think this tastes miles better than HI’s Cacao – although the key difference is that this is quite heavily caffeinated. But it’s perfect: sweet, milky chocolate with a dash of cinnamon sugar and little teeny whiffs of earth mate!

If this really, truly is getting discontinued then it’s a crying shame!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Earth, Nutmeg

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML
VariaTEA

I 100% agree on preferring this to Cacao. Good thing I have so much of it to enjoy.

OMGsrsly

Mmm, I do like this one. I should find what I have and have some tomorrow.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Mmm, I do like this one. I should find what I have and have some tomorrow.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada