I don’t think I actually got any hibiscus in this mug (which I spilled half of on the couch because I foolishly attempted to jump onto the couch from behind the couch while holding a full mug of tea) – which actually changes the taste a fair bit. I don’t know why that really surprises me, though; hibiscus is a pretty loud flavour.

Anyway, the flavour I get sans hibiscus is still a pretty close to 50/50 pumpkin and apple cider, but less tart and a little more sweet. Like, I kind of get caramel or brown sugar notes? It’s good – anyway.

I’ve decided, though, that while I like this I don’t like it enough to repurchase it. Plus side, or maybe downside, is that this was pretty heavy so the leaf is being used up at a relatively consistent rate.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Courtney

I’ve been meaning to check out this company – I just pulled up their website and I didn’t realize they were in SK. That’s awesome.

Roswell Strange

I really like Candied Almond and Apple Strudel Pistachio, and am regretting not picking up any Ice Princess to try. Where are you located, if you don’t mind my asking?

Courtney

Hmm, but it doesn’t look like you can order online. I’m next door in AB right now.

Courtney

Apple Strudel Pistachio sounds divine.

Roswell Strange

When we do our swap, I can send you some of it! I know there’s a little blurb on the bottom of the site about doing special orders – but since I purchased in person, I haven’t really explored that option. The lady who owns/runs the store is super sweet and helpful, though!

Courtney

That sounds awesome :) I’m exploring their site right now, and they have so many tea options!

Roswell Strange

Actually, you should PM me with a list of things you’re interested in trying from my cupboard. Just ‘cause I can’t send a swap right now doesn’t mean I can’t start compiling one/setting things aside.

Courtney

Hahaha, alright I will take a look. :)

Courtney

Feel free to do the same! I have so many swaps going, I’ve got an external list to keep everything straight.

Roswell Strange

So, I totally just followed you on Tumblr – except then I remembered I’m using my roommate’s laptop which is logged into his tumblr. So, he just followed you on tumblr.

Courtney

I did just get that email. I just edited my profile today to include my Tumblr, yay!

Comments

Courtney

Courtney

Apple Strudel Pistachio sounds divine.

Courtney

Hahaha, alright I will take a look. :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada