Grr… Chrome crashed so I lost my really nice tasting note on this one, and now I don’t have time to completely right it out before I leave for the bus/my interview so I’m just going to be able to summarize.

But basically this was an expectedly pleasant follow up after starting my morning with a not so pleasant cold brew. I knew it would be great (it is a personal favourite, after all) so I made some up to enjoy while watching the most recent episode of How I Met Your Mother. I was a beautiful, gentle start to the day (much more than chemical oranges) and one of those rare moments of “tea nirvana” where things just sort of slow down and get really pleasantly peaceful/perfect.

And now off to an interview! Fingers crossed – and this time I’ll try not to go into DAVIDsTEA to look at the hot employee buy more tea.

Rosehips

Good luck!

Comments

Rosehips

Good luck!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Bergamot. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

Currently I’m seasonally employed at DAVIDsTEA. While I’m still reviewing DAVIDsTEA blends I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any tea blends you currently see with a numeric score that are from DAVIDsTEA were reviewed prior to my being hired there.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada