Grr… Chrome crashed so I lost my really nice tasting note on this one, and now I don’t have time to completely right it out before I leave for the bus/my interview so I’m just going to be able to summarize.

But basically this was an expectedly pleasant follow up after starting my morning with a not so pleasant cold brew. I knew it would be great (it is a personal favourite, after all) so I made some up to enjoy while watching the most recent episode of How I Met Your Mother. I was a beautiful, gentle start to the day (much more than chemical oranges) and one of those rare moments of “tea nirvana” where things just sort of slow down and get really pleasantly peaceful/perfect.

And now off to an interview! Fingers crossed – and this time I’ll try not to go into DAVIDsTEA to look at the hot employee buy more tea.

Rosehips

Good luck!

Comments

Rosehips

Good luck!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada