This one didn’t want to come up in the search bar – so I had to did through my cupboard. I mean, if I had a reasonable number of tea that wouldn’t really be a big deal…

I’m trying to do some resteeps this evening since I’ve had several teas today/yesterday that I know are good resteeped. I typically don’t resteep at all (only if I’m too lazy to clean things out) since I don’t generally want several cups of the same tea – I want variety. But there are some teas I’ll make a special effort for – and hell yes this is one of them.

The second cup was every bit as good as the first, despite some over steeping. A touch more floral, but still very genuine and juicy.

Butiki Teas

How unusual, I was able to find it with the search bar. I hope that’s just a glitch.

Courtney

I think it is a glitch, I had a similar problem with a couple teas and I believe Sil did as well.

Dinosara

Try adding more info. “Lychee oolong Butiki” and “Butiki lychee oolong” bring it up, even though “lychee oolong” alone does not. Also for future reference, word order of the tea name matters (so, “oolong lychee” doesn’t bring it up.

You could also just hit enter and do the search instead of scrolling through your cupboard; it brings up only 6 results.

jump62359

I’ve had that problem before, but if you throw in the first couple letters of the company after you type in the name of the tea, it *should show up :)

Roswell Strange

I had “Lychee Oolong Butiki” typed out, but nothing was showing up at all as options. It’s showing up now though. May have just been a momentary hiccup.

Dinosara

Hmm well I guess it is just a bit erratic. But I do think that the word order thing is a real bug that the search currently has.

Terri HarpLady

(dreamily)…I need to order some of this one…sigh…

Comments

Butiki Teas

Courtney

jump62359

Roswell Strange

Terri HarpLady

(dreamily)…I need to order some of this one…sigh…

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada