Guzzled down while it was hot this time – no chance for it to get cold. I watching a really emotional episode of Bones while drinking this one, and I was very caught up in the episode and wasn’t paying attention to the taste of the tea I was very quickly sipping at for comfort.

I’m sure it probably was as delicious as usual.

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa, Espresso, Nuts

mmm sounds yummy

VariaTEA

I think Bones is next on my list of shows to watch. Also, this sounds tasty.

Roswell Strange

Normally this is really tasty. Tonight I wasn’t really paying attention (so it was probably just as tasty since I didn’t notice any ick). Bones is great. I started watching because of David Boreanaz. He’s Angel in Buffy The Vampire Slayer (another favourite show of mine). I actually hated him as Angel, but it felt like a justifiable reason to start another show. Hodgins and Sweets are my babies. I wish Sweets would have been around when Zack was – their interactions would have been great. Zack was too precious, and I miss him…

Shmiracles

oh Roswell, you sound just like me when i talk about Bones :) i love all the squinterns so much!

Roswell Strange

The squinterns are great! At the moment, my favourites are Wendell, Arastoo, and Finn. I’m not too fond of Daisy or Edison. I miss Mr. Vincent Nigel-Murray a lot :( I’m only at the end of Season 8, but I feel like I’m going to like Wells.

Comments

mmm sounds yummy

VariaTEA

I think Bones is next on my list of shows to watch. Also, this sounds tasty.

Shmiracles

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada