I made tea tonight for both Tre and I, and this is what he ended up having. He asked for something with “No cinnamon, licorice or lemon” and I was already making this for him when I remembered that a third of this is DT’s Earl of Lemon (a flavour he didn’t want) and a third is McQuarrie’s “Ontario Ice Wine” (a flavour he absolutely hated and flat out refused to be served). Oops.

I stole a few sips from his mug before I doused it in sugar and passed it off. It tasted pretty good, maybe a little bergamot heavy though.

It worked out – he liked it for the most part (said he could taste the Goji). He didn’t mention noticing the lemon or the ice wine in it – so yay for that!

Flavors: Berries, Flowers, Lemon Zest, Melon

Courtney

Haha the specificity. J has three teas he drinks and that is it.

Roswell Strange

I have to really catch him in a good mood to convince him to drink any of my tea – and normally he just lets me pick whatever (and then drowns it in sugar) or sticks with either coconut (he loves coconut) or something he’s tried already (like salted Caramel or Brasiliano). He constantly contradicts himself though – partially because I think his palette is undeveloped and also because he hasn’t tried enough to know what he likes. For example, he claims to hate black tea but 90% of the tea I serve him is black, and he seems to like it with sugar. He’s also complained way more about the white tea I’ve given him (it was flavourless). And, anytime I serve him something with chocolate he tastes mint…

Comments

Courtney

Haha the specificity. J has three teas he drinks and that is it.

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada