drank Napalm Ferret by 52teas

Well, I’m a little happy and a little sad – for a couple reasons.

Tea related, I thought this was going to be a sipdown so I was excited to lower my number of teas but as I measured everything out I realized I had just enough leaf for two cups and I decided that I’d better not just overleaf because the flavour of this one is pretty damn strong. So that makes me sad about not getting in another sipdown, but happy because this is kinda growing on me (though still way too strong for an everyday tea), and it means I get more of Frank’s Banana ;)

But yeah – basically this is the spiciest tea I’ve ever encountered and I both love and hate that about it. it’s super peppery and definitely needs to be paired with something that can tone it down, in addition to the banana in the flavouring which already does that to some extent.

I would only recommend this to someone who really enjoys spicy things.

Also, the other happy/sad part comes from the fact I just finished all of the episodes of Bones currently on Netflix. I still have to watch the Season 9 episodes but without a regular computer it’ll take a while for me to do that. Now I need to find something else to spend my time watching on Netflix – since that’s what I do when I don’t have the computer. Maybe Nip Tuck? Anyone else watched that?

And – Tre also just made fun of me for eating popcorn with a spoon. I’m doing it for his sake, though. I didn’t want to get globs of butter all over his laptop.

__Morgana__

We used to watch Nip Tuck. Very edgy for its time. Characters you love to hate, lots of stuff done for shock value, that sort of thing.

VariaTEA

I also get sad when I finish a show on netflix. I just watched Firefly and that was good. I also enjoyed House of Lies. But both are only one season on Netflix. I also really like Heroes which they recently put on there. I have considered Nip/Tuck but never got around to it.

Terri HarpLady

Tony & I just recently finished a month long obsession with the first 8 seasons of Supernatural. Now we’re playing catchup on all of our regular shows, including Bones. I loved Heroes, hahaha.

Roswell Strange

I’ve seen Heroes (watched that one live too – though I found it deteriorated), and Supernatural. I also watched Firefly ages ago, I may re-watch it. Breaking Bad, Once Upon a Time, and Merlin are also up for consideration.

VariaTEA

I watch OUAT though it is pretty hit or miss. Breaking Bad is something I am considering as well. I watched a couple episodes of Merlin and didn’t really get into it. Though I did watch it with divided attention.

keychange

If only frank knew his banana was so popular….!;)

OMGsrsly

I like eating popcorn with chopsticks. :D

Comments

__Morgana__

Terri HarpLady

Roswell Strange

keychange

If only frank knew his banana was so popular….!;)

OMGsrsly

I like eating popcorn with chopsticks. :D

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada