drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is because I’ve reviewed it enough that I didn’t feel like I’d have to write as much as I would if I was trying a new one (like Brioche Free or Toasty Almond). Yup – I’m drinking this out of pure laziness, at the moment.

Courtney

I think I’ll order some of Brioche Free with my next Brioche order actually. I liked this one initially, but I can only drink it rarely.

Comments

Courtney

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada