My steep time for this was short, and I let this get cold before drinking it, which I don’t recall doing before. I think it’s even more buttery/pastry like this way – though the apple seems like intense/juicy, so I’m not sure how worth it the trade off it. The pistachio is kind of just there, but in a good way.

I really do like this one.

Also, I just restarted my SoulSilver play file, so I’m doing that in between watching 2 Broke Girls episodes. Yay for a relaxing, but uneventful life. I’m excited for company tomorrow so I finally have something more to do. I’m sure Nich is going to keep me quite occupied/intellectually stimulated and confused with all his conspiracy theories. But also, I appreciate that I’ll have someone to talk tea with who will appreciate it.

aisling of tea

Oh my God, I love 2 Broke Girls. The current story arc has me laughing until I cry!

Comments

aisling of tea

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada