Sipdown (211/214)!

Time for the daily backlog of teas now that Tre’s gone to bed and left me with his computer. Not much eventful today, no new listing for me to apply for which was sad though I did fill out a survey for the local University for an ongoing research study on the “transition to adulthood” so that was something.

Also, grocery shopping (which was painful financially but necessary) and I briefly had a friend over but she was ill and left a little early. So, I’m gonna call in a semi-successful day. At least I did something.

This blend was good. It steeped up nicely today, and had a happy departure from my cupboard. It was odd though, I really tasted the orange in this cup and the caramel/hazelnut was doing this odd thing where it sort of tasted like licorice? If I didn’t have the blend’s description and my first cup to go on I don’t think I’d have had any idea this was an Earl.

EDIT: Also, I guess this was tasting note 650. And also, I should really thank the lovely MissB for the sample.

Still yummy, though.

Flavors: Caramel, Licorice, Orange Zest

VariaTEA

Congrats on 650!! Also, I started this morning at 190 and now have 177 teas. I said I could not buy “The Woman” until I at least hit 175 so I am so close. However, now I am debating a DAVIDs order. I think I have a problem.

VariaTEA

In other news, I am now on episode 12 of the first season of Bones. Not much work was done today but it was nice and relaxing so w.e.

OMGsrsly

Yay 650! :)

Roswell Strange

Are you loving it?! I should really go back and watch from the start – I miss some of the characters that are in the earlier seasons. Isn’t Zack super awesome! Also Hodgins. Much love for Hodgins and Zack – the Kings of the lab. You now have significantly less blends than I do – and probably less grams worth too :P We both have a problem. Actually, many of us on Steepster possess this problem – and we’re all bad for feeding it.

VariaTEA

Haha. I made a cart on DAVIDs. It included 50 g of The Glow, Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, and Cranberry Pear; a mason jar; the 12 oz green sweater perfect mug; and 100 filters. Then I got stressed and closed the page. I think the mason jar would be pretty great for getting through teas though given it is basically 3 servings at a time.

Roswell Strange

It is definitely great for getting through teas :) I’m actually a little worried I might be going through my herbals/fruit teas too quickly.

VariaTEA

I am quickly running out of my caffeine free options which is part of the reason I want to place the DAVIDs order. I am also waiting for Stacy to get Nutmeg Cream and Eggnog & Pralines in stock so I can place a Butiki order and grab some more Peppermint Patty, Root Beer Float, and hopefully Birthday Cake.

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Yay 650! :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada