Sipdown (209/212)!

Thank you VariaTEA for the sample – I was right about this being a really easy sipdown. I had a little too much leaf for a smaller cup/mug, so I made it in my timolino instead and slowly stretched it out over the span of the evening.

It’s actually pretty good – and I really enjoy the banana flavours in it. I wont get it again because it’s not unique and I can find similar flavour elsewhere from a company I’d rather support, but I’d be lying if I said this one hadn’t surprised me with how good it was. The one thing I maybe regret with it is that I didn’t try it with milk. That probably would have been really good and really relaxing.

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada