Sipdown (209/212)!

Thank you VariaTEA for the sample – I was right about this being a really easy sipdown. I had a little too much leaf for a smaller cup/mug, so I made it in my timolino instead and slowly stretched it out over the span of the evening.

It’s actually pretty good – and I really enjoy the banana flavours in it. I wont get it again because it’s not unique and I can find similar flavour elsewhere from a company I’d rather support, but I’d be lying if I said this one hadn’t surprised me with how good it was. The one thing I maybe regret with it is that I didn’t try it with milk. That probably would have been really good and really relaxing.

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada