Scary close to a sipdown on this one. There’s enough left for one cup – so I’m really going to have to postpone/draw that out, despite the easy sipdown being tempting.

It was about 2 AM when I decided that I just had to drink this and I don’t got a second regret it because it was a warm, smooth comforting cup of caramel, vanilla, and yummy puffed wheat. I’m not sure if this has ruined Genmaicha for me nearly as much as it has for VariaTEA but it certainly has done a number on me.

Now, what I do regret a little is deciding to make peanut butter cookies at the same time as I made this tea. 2 AM baking is not necessarily the best or brightest idea.

…And so concludes yesterday’s backlog.

VariaTEA

Oh Japon, you tasty, tasty tea. I will restock and share again :)

Courtney

I just got some in! I can send some to you in our swap Roswell. :)

Courtney

Would you like some too VariaTEA?

VariaTEA

Haha. No thank you, I have enough to tide me over until March. Thank you for the offer though.

Comments

VariaTEA

Oh Japon, you tasty, tasty tea. I will restock and share again :)

Courtney

I just got some in! I can send some to you in our swap Roswell. :)

Courtney

Would you like some too VariaTEA?

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada