Packed up some of this for Courtney, and now I’m having some myself. Regrettably, I oversteeped a little bit because I was struggling to get into my email. Every time I try to log in I get redirected to an error page for an entirely different section of Yahoo. Very frustrating considering there are a few places I’d like to apply today.

This is still really good though despite the oversteep. Like burnt caramel and marshmallow goo! I like this so much better than I liked S’mores. So thank you very much VariaTEA – this uses up the last of your sample. And thank you very much Keychange for the rest of yours, because now I can enjoy many more cups!

VariaTEA

I had this today too!!

keychange

I think this is pretty much the most disgusting tea ever, so anyone is always welcome to mine if I’m ever in the unfortunate position of owning it again LOL

Comments

VariaTEA

I had this today too!!

keychange

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada