I have enough for one more cup of this, which makes me happy because I think it’s a delicious kiwi tea! Now the hard part is deciding whether to enjoy it tomorrow and finish it right away or hoard that last bit for the ‘perfect occasion’.

I picked it today to pair with another green blend, in case I didn’t like the new one.

Also, I’m so glad VariaTEA sent me the sample, because I never would have bought it for myself. A) It’s a green blend and B) In store is always just smells like grass to me. Thankfully it brews up to taste nothing like grass!

I’m giving my rating a teeny little nudge closer to 100, and adding it to my shopping list.

VariaTEA

I am glad you liked it :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I am glad you liked it :)

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada