Made this one up as a latte because I thought it’d be really nice that way. Overall, it was enjoyable enough but I think I actually prefer it straight still.

Remaining in the minority of people who actually like this one.

Flavors: Chocolate, Licorice

Helena

They sent me a sample with my last order. It’s in my sample tin (free DT tin where I store the sample packets)

Stephanie

Yeah, I was not a fan, heh

MissLena

Me too! I quite enjoy this one haha, one of the very few :)

Kamyria

I felt betrayed when I tried it… lol Licorice was not mentioned anywhere on the sample packet I got and then BAM! Full out assault on my mouth. Me and licorice don’t go well together… lol

Helena

If it tastes anything like black licorice or licorice all sorts I’m out. I will toss it in the nearest trash. Dang now I’m scared to try it… oh well it must be done!

You have to try it Helena :D

Helena

okay ick and yum. cocoa nibs yum, black licorice ick! So glad I only have 1 cup.

Comments

Helena

Stephanie

Yeah, I was not a fan, heh

MissLena

Me too! I quite enjoy this one haha, one of the very few :)

You have to try it Helena :D

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada