drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

And so concludes four days of backlog! Yay! And it only took me about two hours to write everything out. Not so bad at all. It’ll be a relief when I get my computer back, though.

Anyway, I enjoyed a nice piping hot mug of this last night in celebration of our water being turned back on, and it was just absolutely lovely! Definitely made me want to get make a lot more coconut tea, which I very well might just do later this afternoon (I’m thinking Butiki’s Coconut Creme Pie). I think I want something heavily caffeinated right now, though. I had a miserable night’s sleep (being really sick doesn’t help at all) and am dreadfully sore.

Flavors: Coconut

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Comments

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada