drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

And so concludes four days of backlog! Yay! And it only took me about two hours to write everything out. Not so bad at all. It’ll be a relief when I get my computer back, though.

Anyway, I enjoyed a nice piping hot mug of this last night in celebration of our water being turned back on, and it was just absolutely lovely! Definitely made me want to get make a lot more coconut tea, which I very well might just do later this afternoon (I’m thinking Butiki’s Coconut Creme Pie). I think I want something heavily caffeinated right now, though. I had a miserable night’s sleep (being really sick doesn’t help at all) and am dreadfully sore.

Flavors: Coconut

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Comments

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada