Mmm, I really like this one! Two days ago it was one of my last teas for the night, just as something that was really relaxing and consistently yummy.

I seem to be a touch off my “plum” flavoured things kick, but still really quite good! I guess I was a bit worried that now that I’d not drinking plum flavoured things daily anymore that I wouldn’t like this as much – happy to be proved wrong.

VariaTEA

I can send more to you!

Roswell Strange

Haha, that’s ok. I have way too much tea right now, and still several cups worth left of this one :)

sundaysipping

I loved this one so much I used it to make cookies. :-) The fruit flavor is impressive — I’m so often disappointe by “fruit” teas that don’t taste fruity, totally expected to be disappointed here too, and wasn’t. Great tea!

Roswell Strange

How did you use it for cookies?

tigress_al

Making cookies with tea? That sounds interesting! I have always wanted to bake with tea, but haven’t made the leap yet.

sundaysipping

I made sugar cookies and it was fairly easy. I melted down some unsalted butter, opened up the tea bags, and added the tea directly to the butter. I let the tea steep in the butter while it boiled until I got a color/scent that I liked. Then I strained the butter (to get rid of the tea leaves) and added it to my dry ingredients.
The only difference between using tea-infused butter and normal butter is 1) you have to use unsalted butter and 2) you have to use a little more butter than the recipe calls for so that after infusing/straining, you end up with the right amount.

Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-sugar-cookies/

Baking with Tea Instructions: http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2010/05/baking-with-tea-how-to-get-flavor-of.html

Comments

VariaTEA

I can send more to you!

Roswell Strange

How did you use it for cookies?

tigress_al

Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-sugar-cookies/

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada