drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

Sipdown (201/204)!

So, the new Strawberry Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha looks really delicious, but I’m thinking that before even considering getting another pouch of Genmaicha I should really at least try the plain Marshmallow Treat that I already have. That would maybe be a smart plan, yes?

I chose to overleaf this cup and make it a sipdown rather than make two smaller cups. There was kind of an awkward amount of leaf left after my first cup…

This was pretty tasty though, with a bit more marshmallow aftertaste to accompany the chocolate in this cup. Thanks for the sample Lala!

Flavors: Chocolate

VariaTEA

i made a cart with just the strawberry marshmallow treat genmaicha and found myself unable to justify $5 shipping on a $9 purchase

variatea…i know the feeling.. even with free shipping, i can’t quite bring myself to do it.

VariaTEA

If shipping were free, it would be easier but I am getting frustrated with buying one pouch at a time just because I am worried about it selling out.

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada