drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

Sipdown (201/204)!

So, the new Strawberry Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha looks really delicious, but I’m thinking that before even considering getting another pouch of Genmaicha I should really at least try the plain Marshmallow Treat that I already have. That would maybe be a smart plan, yes?

I chose to overleaf this cup and make it a sipdown rather than make two smaller cups. There was kind of an awkward amount of leaf left after my first cup…

This was pretty tasty though, with a bit more marshmallow aftertaste to accompany the chocolate in this cup. Thanks for the sample Lala!

Flavors: Chocolate

VariaTEA

i made a cart with just the strawberry marshmallow treat genmaicha and found myself unable to justify $5 shipping on a $9 purchase

variatea…i know the feeling.. even with free shipping, i can’t quite bring myself to do it.

VariaTEA

If shipping were free, it would be easier but I am getting frustrated with buying one pouch at a time just because I am worried about it selling out.

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada