Sipdown (201/203)!

This is the last of yesterday’s backlog I’m going to be able to squeak in a write up for, at least for today. I need to go get ready for my interview and eat something. Still, I made a nice(ish) dent in it!

I finished this off quickly because I could see the sipdown potential and was not worried about hoarding it. The last was prepped in a timolino to allow for the little extra bit of leaf, and I mixed in some milk just like I had pondered doing earlier this week.

I was actually less impressed this time around and thought this mug worth taste rather burnt/bitter, and almost had unwelcome notes of cinnamon. Despite maintaining a “cookie like” taste, this was not so delicious and the milk did nothing to help at all. I finished the whole thing in the hope that by the time it cooled down a little it’d be better (just slowly sipping at it in the mean time), but it never did and in hindsight I think I should have just dumped it and saved myself some time.

I’m going to lower my rating.

keychange

Good luck today!!

VariaTEA

Good luck!! And I am sorry this wasn’t good. I had a lot of the same issues with it as you did. Luckily I was able to send it to Josie Jade who seems to really enjoy it.

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed with the interview!

Roswell Strange

Interview didn’t go too well, but as soon as I got there I kind of knew it wouldn’t. The staff was all East Indian employees, and all eight other candidates besides myself were also East Indian and all seemed to know one another/the staff. Oh well, just gotta keep looking.

OMGsrsly

That is weird. I always wonder why they interview people when that happens. I’ve had a couple interviews like that.

Comments

keychange

Good luck today!!

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Fingers crossed with the interview!

Roswell Strange

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada