Sad, tragic sipdown (199/201)…

Well, I guess I’m happy this is the tea that puts me under 200 again, but I’m heartbroken because my love affair with this blend has reached a horrible end for all parties; kind of like the conclusion of The Great Gatbsy (I just finished rereading the book, so I have Gatsby Brain right now). My wife Tropicalia caught me cheating with Pink Passion fruit and had the tisane brutally ended in a pool of hot, boiling water…

Oh, and I guess sorry for any Gatsby spoilers, there…

Anyway, thanks Aimee Popovacki for introducing me with this one. It’s been on my shopping list since trying it, so I’ll be sure to keep a good eye out.

VariaTEA

I don’t think you can worry about spoilers on a book that has been around since 1925 :P.

OMGsrsly

What VariaTEA said! :D Although I avoided the book in high school. And the movie. I’m not sure how I managed that.

Roswell Strange

It was required reading for my advanced English course in Grade 12, and I just absolutely loved it. I adored the movie too, despite it not getting great reviews (I own it, actually; like I actually payed for it because I liked it that much) – I thought the casting was perfect and they captured the setting and all the very detailed and complex symbolism perfectly (also, they didn’t cut any important plot at all).

OMGsrsly

I, umm, can’t stand Robert Redford OR Mia Farrow. Made it maybe 10 minutes in. The newer films might be better, but that’s what I had to work with!

aisling of tea

So I have a fair bit of this left, and I’ve kind of fallen out of love with it, I much prefer Pink Dragonfruit from Tealish. Do you want the rest of mine?

Roswell Strange

Oh sweet merciful Zeus, yes! Except, I can’t return the favour right now unfortunately – and wouldn’t want to be a trouble or cause you unnecessary shipping costs.

aisling of tea

Oh please, I have 400+ teas in my cupboard, do you think I really need more samples? XD Have a stroll through my cupboard, pick out some more to try, if you like. Hate to only send one tea!

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada