drank Demain by Nina's Paris

Thanks Lala for the sample! I threw it into my mix of green teas last night while all snuggled up watching Princess Jellyfish last night/early morning (no, I’m not going to shut up about it; it was a beautiful anime).

I was a little cautious about this one because I’m not a big green tea drinker, but it smelled really nice so that made me a little less anxious about trying it out. Overall, I though it was pleasant enough though maybe too vegetal for my tastes. I really got raspberry out of this one though, a little less so the strawberry. And funnily enough, near the end of the mug I was tasting banana!?

What’s up with that!?

But yeah, this was good but not breathtakingly so. I may try cold brewing the last little bit, though…

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada