drank Demain by Nina's Paris

Thanks Lala for the sample! I threw it into my mix of green teas last night while all snuggled up watching Princess Jellyfish last night/early morning (no, I’m not going to shut up about it; it was a beautiful anime).

I was a little cautious about this one because I’m not a big green tea drinker, but it smelled really nice so that made me a little less anxious about trying it out. Overall, I though it was pleasant enough though maybe too vegetal for my tastes. I really got raspberry out of this one though, a little less so the strawberry. And funnily enough, near the end of the mug I was tasting banana!?

What’s up with that!?

But yeah, this was good but not breathtakingly so. I may try cold brewing the last little bit, though…

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada