Sipdown (192/194)!

Apparently I can’t type right now – my fingers are all fumbly. Anyway, this one comes from Boychik, and I took advantage of the easy sipdown this afternoon (it feels like morning, EG is morning tea). I even got another “sipdown” in from adding tea to a bunch of stuff eventually going out to VariaTEA (she’s gonna get the last of my Demain). Pressure’s on to sip down some stuff before more things arrive – I don’t exactly feel excited about maybe getting over 200 again.

Dry, this some lightly of Bergamot and strongly of vanilla. Mmm! That could certainly be a winning combination for me!

Now that it’s steeped up, it’s a little more 50/50 between the two but it really is very delicious and well balanced; a great EG Creme. I seem to be drinking lots of EG lately, I guess due to having received a fair bit of it this week (last week?) and I’m a little tired of it at the moment – so I think it may be a little while after this cup before I have some more, though.

Still, very nice.

Flavors: Cream

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada