This is what I served to my company while she was over last night (along with cookies, noodles, and corn because that compiles a pretty fucking awesome meal imo).

She didn’t really comment on it, but I got the impression she didn’t really like it and was just too kind/polite to say so. I snuck a sip from her mug while I was preparing it to see if it was done (using a spoon, because I’m not just gonna drink from her cup then give it to her), and I didn’t really like it either…

Anyway, this finishes up the sample from Rosehips, though I still have the very generous sample from Keychange to get through still.

Hehe sneakily getting guests to sipdown samples. :P

Roswell Strange

I’ve been taking advantage of Tre and getting him to sipdown things for me too. Yay strategy!

Brilliant!

keychange

Hey, definitely feel free to pawn this off on someone—no need to sip it down on my account or anything…LOL I didn’t like it either.

Comments

Courtney

Hehe sneakily getting guests to sipdown samples. :P

Roswell Strange

Brilliant!

keychange

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada