Sipdown (192/194)!

I took this with in my timolino yesterday, for travelling around with and I’m really sad it was a sipdown, because this was a delightfully sweet black tea.

There was a moment when I first tried it where I got the most brief, fleeting note of cough syrup but that sip must have been a fluke or the result of making this in a timolino or something to that nature because the rest of it was just sweet, and candy like with just a bit of florals and was delightfully lovely.

I may have to ask VariaTEA for more of this in future swaps.

VariaTEA

This will always be apart of my cupboard. Especially given the shop is a literal block from my house (at least until I go back home). Thus, there will always be some to share :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada