drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Shockingly, Tre asked me to make him some tea last night without any prompting on my part. Even more shocking, he asked for this one specifically! I’m so proud right now.

So, steeped this up for him and stole a few sips. It was pretty good; definitely got the toffee popcorn taste from it – which is sad because I know he doesn’t really appreciate the finer flavours/details and the last few cups I’ve made for myself haven’t had them (but this one did). Oh well, the cups I did make for myself last night were good too.

boychik

Oh i love when my daughter asks for some certain tea. i must feel some accomplishment especially if ppl who asks you are not really into tea

Lynxiebrat

LOL actually had that moment last night…my Dad came home, noticed the nice fruity tea smell and asked for some. Unfortunatly the 2 times my Step Mom has asked for tea from me, she has not liked. sighs

Comments

boychik

Lynxiebrat

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada