Thanks Sil and VariaTEA! This was an awesome (early) birthday present! Seriously; I opened the birthday package I got today from VariaTEA and this was all I could smell – even through the tin foil! Mmm! Bananas!

It’s, of course, the first one I tried out and the first tea I made for myself today – whisked into cold milk. It tastes exactly like it smells – and that’s banana medicine (the best kind of medicine; I feel for my brother who never got to have it because he’s highly allergic to penicillin) or those marshmallow-y banana candies.

I may have gotten a bit too excited though, heh…

I chugged the whole 12 oz. of it in about two minute and the felt immediately full and bloated. Too much yummy banana! I’ll try to be more patient with future cups.

(Banana Cheesecake, anyone? YES!)

Flavors: Cream

Courtney

I LOVE THIS ONE.

So happy to share :) you wouldn’t let me send you any so I sent it to you sneakily ;)

Comments

Courtney

I LOVE THIS ONE.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada