drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (203/205)!

I cold brewed the rest of this because it was really tasty that way. The fact VariaTEA sent me 25g of Creme Brulee (which I adored) was really good incentive to finish off this one quickly because I did not want Birthday Cake, Oh Canada!, and Creme Brulee all stocked at the same time.

It’s not that I don’t like this one, but Creme Brulee is so much better!

But anyway, what a nice way to polish this one off; very sweet and refreshing. I’m happy with the experience I had with this one – but not too sad to see it gone, though.

VariaTEA

I’m sorry! I just knew it was something you wanted so I figured I would send you some to enjoy :)

Roswell Strange

Haha, no worries! I was really happy to see it :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Haha, no worries! I was really happy to see it :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada