One of the most aromatic teas I own. When I make it, it’s because I just want to cradle it close and and feel the warmth on my chest and just breath it in. The smooth vanilla and spices bring a very high level of warmth and comfort that’s undeniable.

Unfortunately, the taste is a little short of that – but like I said, I make it for the perfect amazing smell and since it’s a bagged tea, having it that way is still pretty affordable.

Also, I just looked up the new DT teaware for spring, and I have to say that I’m really digging the Lobster Mug and glass Octopus Mug! Would love to add those to my collection!

sundaysipping

Glad I’m not the only one drooling over their new teaware. :-) I love the new Timolino colors but am very torn between them and the larger sized ones.

Roswell Strange

My “white” timolino I got months ago looks like a cross between the pictures of the white and the lime timolinos. Mutant timolino ;)

VariaTEA

I got the whales Nordic mug! I was planning to wait until a sale but I caved. Now I have a perfect mug, a nordic mug, and mason jar. YAY!

Comments

sundaysipping

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada