One of the most aromatic teas I own. When I make it, it’s because I just want to cradle it close and and feel the warmth on my chest and just breath it in. The smooth vanilla and spices bring a very high level of warmth and comfort that’s undeniable.

Unfortunately, the taste is a little short of that – but like I said, I make it for the perfect amazing smell and since it’s a bagged tea, having it that way is still pretty affordable.

Also, I just looked up the new DT teaware for spring, and I have to say that I’m really digging the Lobster Mug and glass Octopus Mug! Would love to add those to my collection!

sundaysipping

Glad I’m not the only one drooling over their new teaware. :-) I love the new Timolino colors but am very torn between them and the larger sized ones.

Roswell Strange

My “white” timolino I got months ago looks like a cross between the pictures of the white and the lime timolinos. Mutant timolino ;)

VariaTEA

I got the whales Nordic mug! I was planning to wait until a sale but I caved. Now I have a perfect mug, a nordic mug, and mason jar. YAY!

Comments

sundaysipping

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually nearly two years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada