One of the most aromatic teas I own. When I make it, it’s because I just want to cradle it close and and feel the warmth on my chest and just breath it in. The smooth vanilla and spices bring a very high level of warmth and comfort that’s undeniable.

Unfortunately, the taste is a little short of that – but like I said, I make it for the perfect amazing smell and since it’s a bagged tea, having it that way is still pretty affordable.

Also, I just looked up the new DT teaware for spring, and I have to say that I’m really digging the Lobster Mug and glass Octopus Mug! Would love to add those to my collection!

sundaysipping

Glad I’m not the only one drooling over their new teaware. :-) I love the new Timolino colors but am very torn between them and the larger sized ones.

Roswell Strange

My “white” timolino I got months ago looks like a cross between the pictures of the white and the lime timolinos. Mutant timolino ;)

VariaTEA

I got the whales Nordic mug! I was planning to wait until a sale but I caved. Now I have a perfect mug, a nordic mug, and mason jar. YAY!

Comments

sundaysipping

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada