drank Coconut Grove by DAVIDsTEA

My morning cold brew today!

I’m sad this is gone; I’ve really fallen in love with the idea of having a cold brewed pretty much straight up coconut tea around during the spring/summer seasons after trying this one and Zen Tea’s Coconut Oolong as cold brews. It’s like coconut water, but so much better.

If the rumours about Coconut Oolong coming back as April’s tea of month for DT are true, I might be very compelled to get some despite not having tried the much raved about Coconut Oolong yet. Though I’m still hoping they bring back Coconut Grove instead – because DT needs to step up their white selection and this one is fantastic.

Tabby

Ooh, this sounds like something I’d like. If it does come back, I’m getting some.

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange, have you seen this thread? http://steepster.com/discuss/7160-searching-for-the-perfect-white-coconut-tea-any-suggestions

I thought of you when I saw it. That plus the Coconut Grove from Steep City sounded really tasty.

Roswell Strange

I have not! (MIA for 4 Days)…

Roswell Strange

Also, Steep City’s Coconut Grove does seem interesting, though the large amount of rose in it is a little concerning.

Comments

Tabby

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

I have not! (MIA for 4 Days)…

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada