drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Made this for my brother today because I thought it’d be something he’d be able to taste. He seems to like fruity (but not hibiscus sour) herbals, but hasn’t had any success with actual tea – and I thought this could be a breakthrough for him in regard to drinking tea with tea in it! He did say it smelled really good…

Unfortunately, while he said he could taste it and that it tasted pretty “decent” it made his stomach hurt a lot and he couldn’t finish the cup. I thinking that was the mate. So, I finished his cup worth for him. It was strong, but that’s because I really overleafed to try and make a cup he could taste well.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada