Finally have this in my cupboard!

I really regretted not picking it up when I went to Cuppa’T early/mid January – so I made a request for it from my family in Regina to get as a birthday tea! My mom may have goofed and picked up some less than stellar looking blends instead of my precious Monk’s Blend – but she delivered by picking this one up!

I wish I had an ingredients list – but it smells/tastes like some glorious combinations of vanilla, lemon, and wintergreen mint. Mmm! It also has these amazing sugar snowflake crystals which are so cute, and as I learned today delicious.

This was my Dad’s pick for tea this afternoon and I couldn’t resist stealing some to try. It’s in the kitchen cupboard right now, because I’m going to need a cup to myself sooner rather than later!

Also, that’s the last of the backlog! Hip hip hooray! So, yay for hopefully not getting this backlogged again for a long time.

Reserving my rating until I’ve had a cup to myself.

The way you describe this makes it seem so tasty!

The way you describe this makes it seem so tasty!

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada