Finally have this in my cupboard!

I really regretted not picking it up when I went to Cuppa’T early/mid January – so I made a request for it from my family in Regina to get as a birthday tea! My mom may have goofed and picked up some less than stellar looking blends instead of my precious Monk’s Blend – but she delivered by picking this one up!

I wish I had an ingredients list – but it smells/tastes like some glorious combinations of vanilla, lemon, and wintergreen mint. Mmm! It also has these amazing sugar snowflake crystals which are so cute, and as I learned today delicious.

This was my Dad’s pick for tea this afternoon and I couldn’t resist stealing some to try. It’s in the kitchen cupboard right now, because I’m going to need a cup to myself sooner rather than later!

Also, that’s the last of the backlog! Hip hip hooray! So, yay for hopefully not getting this backlogged again for a long time.

Reserving my rating until I’ve had a cup to myself.

sundaysipping

The way you describe this makes it seem so tasty!

Comments

sundaysipping

The way you describe this makes it seem so tasty!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada