My Dad brought me some home baked muffins today when he came to visit, and I’m having one right now. It’s ok but it tastes ‘healthy’. Healthy is not typically a word I use to describe the foods I really like…

This is a cold brew (12 hours total steep time), and it feels a little heavy handed on the Bergamot – but that could just be because it’s late at night and I associate EG with morning teas. I don’t know – it’s oddly “musty” too though. Tea shouldn’t taste musty…

The Houseguests are being really amusing right now!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada