Looks like the houseguests cleared challenge #2, and now they’re onto challenge #3 and have to tether themselves together. Should be interesting…

I really wish I had the ingredients list for this blend because it’s fascinating in flavour but very hard to describe. I love it though. I can see this as an instant favourite and something I’d need to always have stocked. I just don’t own anything like it.

Pretty much, I get a very light black base with no bitterness or astringency, and then sweet notes of vanilla (this flavour is strong), some kind of mint (I want to say wintergreen), melon, and some very light (and not “rind” or “Pledge like”) lemon. But no clue how accurate that ingredients list/summary is. I don’t even have a product description for this one – which is a little frustrating. Maybe I’ll email Jule (the owner) and ask for the ingredients list. I know it’s there in store, but this blend isn’t up on the site. She was really helpful when I wanted the list of ingredients for the Pumpkin Pie Fruit Tea she sells.

But yes – I adore this one already, and fear that it’s going to be quickly consumed. If you’re up in Regina and can stop at the store, I highly recommend picking this one up! It’s enchanting.

Flavors: Melon, Vanilla

VariaTEA

Sounds quite tasty :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Sounds quite tasty :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada