drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

“Why hello again, Sexy”. That’s what I said to this blend upon opening up the package of it and making a piping hot cup of it. As it was brewing, the hello developed a bit more into a “Get in my mouth now, bitch!”.

I was lucky enough to receive about 25g of this from both VariaTEA (for my birthday) and Scribbles (as an add in to the package she sent me). That makes me a very happy tea drinker; I’ve just fallen so in love with this one! This cup in particular is from Scribbles’ package. Since it was the older of the two I figured I’d use that one up first.

This tea is just amazing though. It is so creamy with plump notes of vanilla, and has such a thick mouthfeel and rich caramel taste that I cannot get enough of it. Once I’ve emptied the DT tin currently filled with Birthday Cake this is what’ll be going in its place! It’s for sure going to be a nightime staple for me – and I think it’s not unjustified for me to say that it’s my favourite rooibos blend from DT overall (I think Gingerbread would maybe be second? And then Jessie’s Tea). It deserves a much higher rating here on Steepster…

GET IN MY DROOLY MOUTH!

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Vanilla

Courtney

Hahaha, the first paragraph, oh my.

VariaTEA

I wish my experience with this tea mirrored yours.It just seems so glorious when you describe it.

MissLena

Mmm I need to try this one now! You’ve convinced me lol

Comments

Courtney

Hahaha, the first paragraph, oh my.

VariaTEA

MissLena

Mmm I need to try this one now! You’ve convinced me lol

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada