Sipdown (208/210)!

Made this in a timolino (a little overleafed to use it all up) and brought it to work! I drank it while on break, and it was really good and yummy! This one definitely travels really well.

I have to say, I’m not that sad that it’s gone though, even if it was consistently good and I got to experiment with it in a lot of ways. This’ll just open up my cupboard even more to be able to try out other pear teas, because gee whiz do I love pear tea! Besides, this is from my very first online order and one of my first teas so it definitely feels like I’ve accomplished something in finishing it off!

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina

I have a tin of Perfectly Pear by Sloane Tea Company. Would you like some samples of that? I bought it about a year ago, but I think it’s still good.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada