Sipdown (208/210)!

Made this in a timolino (a little overleafed to use it all up) and brought it to work! I drank it while on break, and it was really good and yummy! This one definitely travels really well.

I have to say, I’m not that sad that it’s gone though, even if it was consistently good and I got to experiment with it in a lot of ways. This’ll just open up my cupboard even more to be able to try out other pear teas, because gee whiz do I love pear tea! Besides, this is from my very first online order and one of my first teas so it definitely feels like I’ve accomplished something in finishing it off!

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina / BooksandTea

I have a tin of Perfectly Pear by Sloane Tea Company. Would you like some samples of that? I bought it about a year ago, but I think it’s still good.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina / BooksandTea

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada